Sunday 14 March 2010

Partying tonight


'They were all inviting me
But I wish I had refused
Cos I’ve been there before
And I’ve seen it all
And I believe in you'

'So I want you to know
That I see the light surrounding you
So don't be afraid of something new
'Cause I see the light surrounding you
So don't be afraid of what you're turning into'


Light Surrounding You - Evermore

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Streamers, baubles, sparkly things,
Heart shaped balloons, silly strings.

Mango cake, vanilla icing 
Every platter more enticing.

American dreams, Asian eyes,
Purple halters, Perky ties.

Fresh nail polish, fancy shoes
The face she wears, donno whose.


She's partying hard, partying right,
Eats n' drinks, free all night!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment