Saturday 20 March 2010

Switchfoot

Another day, another sunrise
Another night, another sunset
Another man, another lifetime

Am I alive?
Am I on purpose?
Am I anything at all?

Am I meant to live for anything more?
Am I meant to love anyone more?
Am I meant to live for love?
==================================
Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone was here
Everyone was here
Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?

The tension is here
The tension is here
Between who you are 
And who you could be
Between how it is
And how it should be!

I dare you to move
Away from the fallout
Away from the crosswords
Away from yourself
And who I want you to be
I dare you to move...

No comments:

Post a Comment