Thursday 23 September 2010

In Limbo

I dance on the street as I hear the latest fav and I wonder what he'd think if he knew I could dance this way.
-------
Last Kiss
I remember this one time in class he tapped me on the shoulder and asked if  I remember the lines of this song.
The first few words.
And we just couldn't no matter how many times we tried.
Hold me darling just a little while..
------------------
a swoon of peace
when i smile like that I know only you could put a twinkle in my eye.
Face me with your label.
Tell me you are what they tell me you are.
Be the label.
The sorrows behind
Bring a bottle of your pride
drown drown

he's awesome
don't wanna follow death and all of his friends
dont get stoned!
-------------

As many times I blink ill think of u tonight
I counted till ten turned off the lights and put my head to bed
Parnika
Low whispers
Nice evening
Hungry children
Mind over matter
Just you
Love no one
See me
Loop of fortune]
Jump van halen
King of castles
Hurry up and miss me
To sir with love
No one can deny
Me me me me me me
Low
Paint colours
Forever
Fit you
You were jaded
Some cant break you
And the best thing I never had
Dance
Look back 
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment