Friday 12 November 2010

Enchanting

Incomplete poems from work.

17.04.2010
Somewhere in between
the whole scene
broken mirrors
that's clear enough
high, stoned,

3.05.2010
He's falling for me
And he doesn't know what to do
Cos the harder he falls,
The harder it gets to break away.

He's scared for me
And he doesn't know what to do
Cos the more he protects,
The more I'm likely to get hurt.

He’s good for me
And I don’t know what to do
Cos the closer he comes,
The further I want to go.
June 2010
Talking about it is not gonna make it go away.
But it sorta helped.
i CAN FEEL THE TEARS DRYING UP IN MY EYES AND AND TISSUE PAPER'S NOT AN ISSUE ANYMORE.

01.08.2010
Fall for you
please don’t make me fall for you
just promise me I'll never love you
that you'll always be unattainable and forbidden
so I can just be the tease without the guilt
Free to freeze at any given quilt

Please please don't fall for me

11.08.2010
Birds Migrate, People Migrate, Software Migrates!

Recently, in the Bangalore office there has been a big change

Losing your software is like losing a familiar friend. It’s difficult to change from something we’ve got comfortable with. Even with all its flaws, Microsoft was an enduring companion to us. And now it’s time to... 

23.08.2010
I have Superego problems.
My morality wont let me do things that I would otherwise enjoy.

03.09.2010
I'm so used to not getting what I want, I've made a habit of it now.
I take it for granted sometimes.
Those SOML moments when I settle for less knowing I could never ask for more.

It may seems a little Oliver-Twisty but I really do deserve him
happyness
Maybe i'm jus fooling myself thinking i'd be that happy but I think its worth a shot
But I know I wont run after it cos i'm not made like that
I'm constructed for pain and misery and a lifetime of longing
and it sometimes just feels so inevitable and so ME.
I wouldn't ask for something I know is way out of my reach
I wont get involved in something knowing I don't deserve it
I wont push myself to try any harder to get the best
and yet I give the best to this half life ive been given
and it seems like im powerless and broken
when I know im really happy and its all in my head and upto me to make those decisions

09.11.2010
You know you're an adult when you refuse a free piece of pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment