Friday 25 March 2011

Marley N Me

There was more Hot Chocolate and less icecream...but she wasn't complaining...
"Hi Adi"
"Blah, Blah, Blah, Gotta go. I'll call you later?"
"Yeah ok"
"Sorry Par."
"Don't say sorry. Just go."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She didn't want to admit she was feeling lonely.
Cos this is a feeling she thought she wouldn't have to feel anymore.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a girl puking her guts out on the pavement.
I gave her the crumpled Corner House tissue.
Without even taking out my headphones, I passed her by.
Half a good deed for the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm wearing his Marley T :)
I called him too.
But I didn't want to be cheered up by someone.
So even if he had tried, it wouldn't have worked.
I wanted to cheer myself up.
Just to prove it's still possible.

Smiles appeared through a Jack Johnson song.
A live version which starts with him declaring the song 'happy'...
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment