Monday 13 June 2011

Dug Up Draft

He's here! he's here! he're HEERRREEEE!!!
Haven't been this excited in a long time :)

Dug this up from a lazy/otherwise-occupied day in March. ;)

I think it's time again for those random saved msgs on my phone to get transfered to cyberspace. So here goes...

At some point I take off his glas..blur his vision..he kises my cheek in an attempt to get them back..u can guess the rest...

If I were standing i'd know I'm weak in the knees, if I were blushing he'd know i'm weak in the knees. If I were holding his hand i'd know i'm slipping away...

Baby! I love you and it's reached the point where it hurts...

Spoke to Adi...feel better now :-)

Oh my gosh i'm so in love...i found u finally...

But for the sky, there are no fences facing! Hope you guys have a super, Dylanesque day! :-)

Am your sunshine, am your rain... :-)

Hi Sonia I will be late to work today as I have some bank work to complete. I hope that yesterd...

I'm going alone then...

Mom msged...

Hey guess what..i'm revisiting the place we got caught by the cops--remember? He he...good times ;-)

Right. I am not sure why but she hasn't been meeting a lot of her friends. Confirmed with her, says it's not because of nothing's that happened between us. Just a phase, I guess! Not sure if she'd want to meet. Just my two cents, okay? You are free to call her and try to meet her...

Crying is a good  way of letting go...I donno bout u but I feel relieved after a good cry...You're strong Vek...never forget that...u will get thru this...

Thanks for not telling. Really appreciate! :-D let's get pasted sometime!

Leading upto that feeling are the creased forehead, the crinkled eyes, the frown, the dreamy look, the mindless laughter, the crappy line of argument, the need for something, the confusion, the dejected acceptance of something, the eventual exhilaration and sometimes, the disappointment...

Did u mean 'stranger' or 'stronger' ? That's a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche...

=D Baking  a smile to a half well-done. Making it as long as a trip to the sun. Waking it up early, putting it to bed. Making sure it's between whatever I've said . When I got a wide list of troubles but a wider set of grins, I just knock 'em back like a couple'a gins!

No comments:

Post a Comment