Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hesitate

I've been hesitating to unleash this side of me because it hasn't been very productive lately. I tried recording bits of myself so I don't lose myself completely. But I guess I was waiting for a moment like this. A moment of silence, A moment of solitude, A moment of freedom.

I've been thinking a lot of how we aren't free and we'll never be. As long as we live, we keep trying to find better ways to just earn money and spend money and save money, without really stopping and thinking of how to break this cycle. Million of lives just doing what's been done 'cos that's just how it's done. What a waste!

And I keep thinking if I could break it. If there was a way to make money off of what I do anyway in a regular day and earn money through that.

I just ordered Spaghetti and Meatballs. At least I should get to eat what I really want to. Even if it does make me fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment