Tuesday 15 May 2007

Love raises you up to high hills

This is my latest poem. It's already on poetbay. In fact I wrote it with one of the poets from that site. He wrote two verses and I wrote two and it was my first co write ever!
But since this is my blog, I refuse to borrow inputs! I've put up only my part of the poem. Don't worry it still makes sense.
The main theme is that we all love differently so when we look around someone else's love seems smaller or greater but the truth is everyone loves just as much as another.

Love raises you up to high hills
And when you look down
The red cars may seem tiny
Just remember those hearts
Have the power to love too

Not everyone loves like you
They refuse to be consumed by love
Yet they make place in their elastic hearts
And if you care to look around from your summit
You'd see you're important too

No comments:

Post a Comment