Monday 10 March 2008

November Rain

I have a new favourite video..november rain..a bunch of drunk guys smoking weed, a b’ful wedding and an even more beautiful funeral..I like the way the roses lose colour in the rain..returning to their original whiteness…I like the way the little flower girl walks in, I like the little boy who first notices the rain..I like the way the old couple dances..I think the wedding dress should have been longer and the way she looks out of the car when she gets in..sad smile..
The guitaring outside the church is phenomenal..
The beginning takes so long you feel the song is never going to start…you’re waiting with the first line on your lips and he goes on and on and on..and then finally the drums, the flute and he starts…”When I look into your eyes…
And half way thru u think u’ve found the best lyrics ever written…. “Sometimes I need some time
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone”

And it fits..its ur favourite song and you remember that valentines day in the computer lab..

I like the funeral scene..I really like it..everyone sobers down..dyu notice how they bring umbrellas this time?
And then its all a dream..just a dream…
But the roses are the best..I hate roses..but I think I’ve started to change my mind..white roses are OK.
“Don't ya think that you need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one”
Its ironical the way it ends..now that she’s dead he needs someone..he’s spent the whole song saying he wants to be alone and now he needs her..sigh..rockstars…

No comments:

Post a Comment