Sunday 23 March 2008

On Fire

I'm in love with a new song
It's called on fire and its about being in love
that all consuming feeling
yes, the one I dont think I can feel anymore
I've seriously started doubting my abilty to love
To feel that stomach wrenching feeling
Even a crush
There have been one or two I've considered as time pass
Three or Four I've blushed at
But no!
"I'm standing on the edge of me
I'm standing on the edge of everything I've never been before"
Thats what it says
"I'm on fire when You're near me
I'm on fire when you speak..
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU FELT LIKE THAT?
Jacob..Joshua..remember that day when he wanted to keep hugging you for no apparent reason :)
The feel of silk on my skin
The first raindrops I drink
The first kiss
The first touch
The first time you knew he would be yours forever
Will I ever....
Dont think
Dont Hope
Dont!
Just Dont!

No comments:

Post a Comment