Saturday 22 March 2008

Makes me Wonder 2oo!

This has been spinning around in my head for quite a while now. It's time to let it spill...
~1~Why is it that in TV shows and movies the after sex scenes always have the girl covered up till the chest and the guy only till the waist? If they're in the same bed sharing the same blanket shouldn't it be equal on both sides? I mean I know the practical reasons for showing off the guys abs and not showing the girls boobs but still makes me wonder...
~2~Would I still love the music I love if the bands had different names? While watching Storytellers tonight I kept thinking what if Coldplay was called Goldplay? would it be the only gold thing I loved? or Wordplay? Would I fight ppl who called them corny?
Or just think of Emerald Marmalade instead of Pearl Jam
Red Night for Green Day
Or what if The Beatles were The Cockroaches
Maybe Jim Morrison is part of The Windows
Purple Cold Sugar Cubes...lol!
How bout some Spears and Daffodils??
*shakes head rigorously*
That won't work!!
What's in a name?
EVERYTHING!

1 comment: