Tuesday 20 April 2010

--------------------------------------------------------

On my way home
With a bubbling smile on my face
I looked out of the window at the billboards and I see pain
In all the poses, in all the eyes, pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The road was untarred
But it was ours

And I could see him trying to destroy it
Frustrated,
I saved it from under a lorry,
I saved it.

And then his family came, his daughters,
'I left him out for 5 minutes, just 5', she says

I ignore the call from the boys landline, thinking to myself,
Today's a mess!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somedays you wake up happy and somedays you don't.
Somedays make you smile and somedays just don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment