Saturday 18 October 2014

Waste of a Life

Spent the day watching wedding videos and pinning stuff to my wedding board. ;) Sigh!

It seems my life is on hold. Like someone's pressed the pause button and I'm waiting to play again. One day doesn't differ much from the other so they just become one blur.

I think maybe I've held back or let go or swung too hard or too slow. It's exciting and new and dull and dreary all at the same time.

It's raining and I haven't brought my umbrella to work but worse than that - I'm wearing my new loafers! Hope it stops by the time I have to leave.

I'm not living every moment to its fullest. I'm not seizing the day. But worst of all, I'm not the best of who I am. I'm just existing.

I keep waiting for something to happen. For something to come along and complete me. My Eureka! moment or whatever. When I go on holiday I kept expecting something to intrigue me, intrigue me so much that I would be able to abandon my life and dedicate it to something more meaningful.

I guess that's why I want to travel more. I'm still on the lookout for who I'm supposed to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment