Friday 20 January 2017

To Be or Not To Be

That is the question. I'm trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life and it isn't easy. It's not meant to be I guess.

I have an offer from a school and I can see it as a turning point in my career where I choose to do something fulfilling, something more meaningful and never look back. Or I can think of all the negatives and let them hold me back.

I often wonder what I would have done if my dad were still alive and he asked me to manage his denim manufacturing business. I think I would have rebelled and not wanted do it. But right now, I'd give anything to have that as an option.

I've never been good at decisions but there's always been this gut feeling that's guided me. I'm not feeling that gut feeling today. I can't tell if it's a yes or a no, 

No comments:

Post a Comment