Friday 25 April 2008

Unsave, Empty, Recycle, Delete!

"Dinner in this house is like a fridge cleaning process!"
Frustrated note to self

"Din't think it would be easy..expected hostility..civility instead..dreamt I was in a position of and they kidnapped me..Akshay and Nehal..They took me away..and in my head I knew I shouldn't be talking to him but he pulled me away..Someday you will find me caught beneath a landslide in the sky..they've been times i couldn't bear listening to this song..but then I was defined by its love..its power..2007 from 2nd Feb :-)"

Obviously this was written long ago..remember sitting in the kiosk typing it out..

"Deb Tarun and Sushil are my sunshine boys..Akshay's cut outta the list and ram..no! Just dint work..I'll always love them..My boys.."

The list keeps changing..dont have one right now..Its more like my girls for the time being..

"And the day gets worse..I can taste the dust that my gloss collected on my lips.."

Guess it couldn't have been that bad if I dont remember it..

"Songs..Sometimes you cant make it on your own..Little by little :) minerva!heartshaped box..smells like teenspirit..slide away..by the way"

Deb songs..back when I thought i liked him..

"What can purge my heart
Of the song and the sadness?
What can purge my heart
But the song of the sadness?
What can purge my heart
Of the sadness of the song?"

It was an African poem we were made to analyze.."A song for Billie Holiday" by Langston Hughes


"It's funny..we sitting opp each other head banging with the same intensity..Possibly at the same song.."
That was a weird day

"I so wanna na na na na na him! Shove it in his face! did u think it would hurt? It doesn't..but the fact that u wanted to hide it from me..that hurts..its a feeling i don wanna get used to.."
Same day..he had just come back from Mangalore and I thought I was on my way there
Sangi, Nehal, Sum, Su and him planned to bunk and they did. The rest of the msg is for Sum cos She tried to hide the fact that they hung out..so stupid! Like I care!

"Just cos I'm a girl doesn't mean i know everything about girls..Girls are weird! They say things they don't mean and expect ppl to understand them"
I think this is nicely put

"You don't know me,
And you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said,
You don't know me,
And you don't wear my chains, oh yeah.

She said I think I'll go to Boston.
I think I'll start a new life.
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name.
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly 'em out to Spain.
I think I'll go to Boston.
I think that I'm just tired.
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind.
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of Sunset,
I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice, oh yeah.

You don't know me,
And you don't even care, oh yeah,

Boston, where no one knows my name"

Boston-Augustana
Wanted to run away...


"I'm drowning..And i want to..I'm sinking and there's no place i'd rather be.. No one there to save me"
Drunk!

"Hmmm...love ppl..sometimes need to be the centre of attention..Don't get sarcasm..not very witty..Becoming quieter as I grow older..lovable..beautiful...creative..likes to know other ppl inside out..Sorta mind reader..can freak ppl out pretty often!"

Describing meself

"2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,
'Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?,
I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season'
Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize,
Hypocrites. You're all here for the very same reason

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button, girl.
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe... just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe"

Breathe-Anna Nalick
Thanks Noopur

"A lot like love..Thats what we had..Smt a lot like it"
Not sure who this is about
Just love the movie

"Everything is never ok with me..why all of a sudden does it matter?"-Ally Mcbeal
My newest fav quote

"Good morning! no I'm not an early riser! Just a late setter :p"
Thats my life now

No comments:

Post a Comment