Monday 16 March 2009

PISSED OFF EARRINGS

This post is dedicated to Naik
*stares blankly at screen for 26 seconds*

She once said "It's not about finding the medallion, it's about what we discover along the way"

So when I found ITHACA on YouTube I remembered the whole Treasure hunt business. Still haven't blogged bout that.
____________________________________________________________________

*Jaya Bakery*
___________________________________________________________________
*Mr Cubbon*
_____________________________________________________________________
*India Coffee House*
____________________________________________________________________
Done!

k..so I was saying...it's been fun squatting on sidewalks with you..
No..I was saying...slambooks are important cos one day when ppl you know become total sellouts you can cash in on their signatures.
*frantically searches for Bhattia's-battery-of-tests answer sheet*

Yeah so I'm supposedly good at the whole expressing myself bullshit...

NAIK is a Par-hogging, Blur-loving dashface who I've had the misfortune of knowing for the better half of sixth semester!! Cheers to Gtalk!!

THE END

PS: I'm listening to 'Don't look back in Anger' :)

4 comments:

  1. Sharanya - This is a Yeppah moment!

    Seriously, Get over me Par.. It's not happening.
    :D

    Thu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH! you were at Shar's place while reading semi-senti post!?! betrayer!
    + send me Jaya Bakery pic!

    ReplyDelete